Community InformationOahu, HI
- Castle Medical Center
- Hawaii Medical Center East
- Hawaii State Hospital
- Honolulu Sports Medical Clinic Inc
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente Health Care
- Kapiolani Medical Center At Pali Momi
- Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Leahi Hospital
- Liberty Dialysis-Hawaii LLC
- Queen Emma Clinic
- Queens Health Care Centers
- REHAB Hospital Of The Pacific
- Rehabilitation Hospital Of The Pacific Foundation
- Shriners Hospitals for Children-Honolulu
- St. Francis Healthcare System Of Hawaii
- Kaiser Permanente The Hawaii Region is comprised of a 278-bed medical center and ten outpatient clinics on Oahu. There are also four clinics on the island of Maui the largest in Wailuku, with smaller clinics in Lahaina and Kihei, and our newest clinic in Maui Lani. The Big Island of Hawaii is home to three Kaiser Permanente clinics: Kona, Hilo, and Waimea.
- Queen's Medical Center The objective is simply stated: "To differentiate The Queen's Medical Center Human Motion Institute® (HMI) as the clear choice for musculoskeletal care in the Pacific."
- Shriners of North America
- Straub Clinic & Hospital Straub and its physicians are dedicated to giving you the best healthcare experience in Hawaii. We are guided by the principle of Alapono, which means "the path to well-being through better health." At Straub, no matter what the reason for your visit, you can be sure that you will experience excellence from the moment you book your appointment.
- East West Journal Corporation
- Hawaii Filipino Chronicle, Inc
- Hawaii Reporter Com
- Koam Media
- Korea Times & Han Kook Ilbo
- North Shore Community Media Management Inc
- Hawaiian Hard Drive
- Honolulu Star Bulletin
- Honolulu Weekly
- Ka Leo O Hawaii
- MidWeek Magazine
- The Honolulu Advertiser
- Waikiki News
- Hanauma Bay Nature Park
- Central Oahu Regional Park and Tennis Facility
- Department of Parks and Recreation The Department of Parks and Recreation manages, maintains, and operates all parks and recreational facilities of the city; develops and implements programs for cultural and recreational activities; and beautifies the public streets of the city.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, one of the most spectacular natural resources in Hawaii, is reaping the benefits of over a decade of moves to re-establish its pristine marine ecosystem.
- Honolulu Botanical Gardens The mission of the Honolulu Botanical Gardens is to plan, develop, curate, maintain and study documented collections of tropical plants.
- Honolulu Fire Department The Honolulu Fire Department will continuously strive to meet the changing needs of our community by providing a modern and technologically advanced department. We will do this by maintaining a high level of readiness and by focusing on the professional development and training of all our personnel.
- Honolulu Police Department Aloha! Welcome to the official Web Site of the Honolulu Police Department.
- Honolulu Prosecuting Attorney The Honolulu Prosecutor is an elected office that consists of four-year terms. The first election for Honolulu Prosecutor was held in 1980. Previously, the Prosecuting Attorney was appointed by the Mayor of Honolulu.
- Army Community Theatre
- Contemporary Museum The Contemporary Museum, Honolulu, is the only museum in the state of Hawaii devoted exclusively to contemporary art.
- Hawaii Polynesian Cultural Center Hawaii's Polynesian Cultural Center, located about one hour's scenic drive from Waikiki, is the top paid Hawaiian attraction for a reason. Virtually seven native villages give visitors the rare chance to participate in the daily adventures of Hawaiian and other South Pacific cultures.
- Royal Hawaiian Band Aloha and welcome to the Royal Hawaiian Band, an agency of the City and County of Honolulu. Founded in 1836 by King Kamehameha III, the band is the only full-time municipal band in the United States today.
- Kaiser Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center
- Prime Career College
- Solano Park Hospital
- Sutter Fairfield Surgery Center
- Sutter Regional Medical Foundation
- Sutter Solano Cancer Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center Inc
- Sutter Solano Medical Center For more than 100 years, Sutter Solano Medical Center has been committed to the community by providing emergency care, delivering babies and serving others in their time of need
- NorthBay Healthcare As our community's only civilian hospitals, NorthBay Healthcare is dedicated to helping upper Solano County be healthy
- Benicia Herald
- Solano Direct
- Daily Republic newspaper and classifieds from the Bay Area to Northern California.
- Independent Voice
- The Reporter is a daily newspaper serving Vacaville and the northern Solano County area since 1883. We provide news coverage in Vacaville, Fairfield, Dixon, Winters and the surrounding area.
- Vallejo Times-Herald daily newspaper serving Solano and Napa Counties.
- Rush Ranch Nature Center
- Grizzly Island Wildlife Area Primary objectives of this wildlife area are to maintain and enhance the habitat for fish and wildlife, to alleviate crop depredation by waterfowl, and to provide public recreation.
- Benicia State Recreation Area
- Lake Solano Park Lake Solano Park is located at the base of coastal foothills west of the town of Winters and offers an array of recreational opportunities
- Glen Cove Waterfront Park
- California Law Enforcement Association CLEA is a non-political, non-profit benefit association committed to offering the best benefits available to California peace officers.
- Dixon Law Enforcement
- Office of the Attorney General, State California The Attorney General represents the people of California in civil and criminal matters before trial, appellate and the supreme courts of California and the United States.
- Fairfield Police Department
- California Law Enforcement Agencies
- Suisun Law Enforcement
- Vacaville Law Enforcement
- Solano County Library
- Solano College Library serves the educational and research needs of SCC students and of the community at large. The library provides access to over one million books and media via SNAP (Solano, Napa, and Partners), the regional online catalog, and over 4500 periodical titles via electronic full-text, document delivery, and in house collections.
- Dixon Public Library
- Benicia Public Library is open 7 days a week, and includes an art gallery, a Literacy Program, and a Friends of the Library group as well as diverse volunteer opportunities.
- Amtrak California Train Service: Routes, Fares & Tickets, Stations
- Nut Tree Airport The mission of the Nut Tree Airport is to provide a safe, convenient, well-maintained facility for general aviation and business aviation use.
- Rio Vista Airport
- Rio Vista Delta Breeze the City of Rio Vista's regional transit system
- Solano Express
- Solano Transportation Authority
- The Capitol Corridor Service is an intercity passenger train system that provides a convenient alternative to traveling along the congested I-80, I-680 and I-880 freeways by operating fast, reliable and affordable intercity rail service to 16 stations in 8 Northern California counties: Placer, Sacramento, Yolo, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda, San Francisco, and Santa Clara, a 170-mile rail corridor.
- Vacaville City Coach is ready to serve your Public Transit Needs by providing safe and reliable transportation along with our friendly bus operators.
- Vacaville Muesum The Vacaville Museum, a Center for Solano County History, is the only institution whose mission includes cultural and historical preservation for all of Solano County.
- Western Railway Museum The mission of the Bay Area Electric Railroad Association is to preserve the regional heritage of electric railway transportation as a living resource for the benefit of present and future generations.
- Six Flags Marine World combination wildlife park, oceanarium and theme park.
- Vallejo Naval and Historical Museum preserves and exhibits the diverse and exciting history of the City of Vallejo and the former U.S. Naval Shipyard at Mare Island.
- Fetterly Gallery
- Fairfield Center for Creative Arts The Fairfield Center for Creative Arts (FCCA) is a fabulous place to stage your special event, meeting, seminar or convention!
- Vallejo Music Theatre Live performing arts embodies the heart, soul and spirit of a community and enriches our lives.
- Vacaville Performing Arts Theatre is a beautiful and acoustically superior setting where each person in the intimate 500 seat house is close enough to actually feel a part of the performance
- Wooden Valley Winery Our tasting room offers free samples of our varietals and blends, served at the bar built from the giant redwood casks that once were used in the winery to ferment the harvest.
The Surrealty Group
1888 Kalakaua Ave. Suite C-312, Honolulu, HI 96815
Chari B Badua-Robinson